We sell only PREMIER memberships with full bonus time privileges and perpetual ownership.
- No hidden closing costs. Besides the $299 transfer/processing fee that Wyndham Resorts Inc. charges there are no other costs.
- No surprises. We will send you a legal real estate contract that puts everything in writing from the very start. Our contract will walk you step by step through the entire process. As licensed Washington State real estate agents, we are required by law to conduct the transfer as outlined by our contract. There are no surprises. We guarantee our memberships to be as contracted to you or provide your money back.
- All of the ownerships we sell are up-to-date in ownership dues.
- Since we specialize in Worldmark memberships, we offer expertise in every aspect of the Worldmark system.
- Trust. Integrity and honesty are incredibly important to us. We desire a smooth and easy transaction that will make you happy.
How to Buy a Worldmark Membership
- Determine the size of ownership package you want. We typically offer annual memberships from 5,000 - 20,000.
- Call us at 1-360-876-4777.
- We will send you a Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement for the membership you are purchasing. You will then need to sign, date and mail back to us with the $299 transfer fee.
- All of our memberships are current on the maintenance fees. You will be responsible for the dues payments the month after you sign the contract.
- We will order the transfer documents with the Worldmark Transfes Department and put your name on the membership. Worldmark then freezes the membership and considers it to be yours.
- Worldmark will send us the documents within four weeks. When we receive them, we will quickly mail them to you with full instructions. When you receive them, please sign them in the presence of a notary public, and mail back to us with a cashiers check for the full amount payable to Strategy Real Estate Inc. Trust Fund. These funds are deposited into a secured Real Estate Trust Fund until the transfer is completed. This trust fund is overseen by the Washington State Real Estate Commission. By the way, we (Henri & Gloria) are not paid until the membership is fully transferred to you. This is in accordance with Washington State Real Estate Law.
- We will then send all the documents directly to Worldmark. If you are a new member the membership will transfer to you in about five weeks. If you are a current owner combining memberships, it will take about six weeks.
- That's it, please let us know if you have any other questions.
Frequent Questions and Answers about buying a Worldmark membership:
Question: Are there any differences in buying a Worldmark membership on the resale market versus buying directly from Worldmark/Wyndham?
Answer: When you buy on the resale market you receive all the benefits of the Worldmark membership except one – you are not eligible for Travelshare. Travelshare is a Wyndham program that provides Worldmark owners a few extra benefits outside of the Worldmark system including the ability to trade their Worldmark credits for Wyndham resorts and vacations. Travelshare can not be purchased on the resale market and is not transferable except to family members. Thus, if you want Travelshare you will need to purchase it directly from Wyndham at the full retail price of $2.00- $3.05 per annual credit. Wyndham requires owners to buy at least 5,000 credits and requires additional monthly fees.
Question: If I already have a Worldmark account and want to add to it, will I have two different accounts or one?
Answer: It's your choice, but most Worldmark owners choose to have one larger account as opposed to two smaller ones because the maintenance fees are less per credit for a larger account.
Question: If I want to purchase and combine a membership that has a different anniversary date than my current account how does that work?
Answer: When you combine an account into your existing account you keep your current anniversary date.
Question: Is Travelshare worth the premium upfront costs and extra monthly fees?
Answer: Only you can determine this. If you desire to book into a few other resorts outside the Worldmark system and can afford paying about a 500% premium price versus buying resale then Travelshare may be a viable option for you. We have about 2,000 clients and most feel that Travelshare is not worth it. Many wish they never would have purchased it because of the increased fees, severe limitations of the Travelshare program, and the fact that it is worth $0 if you ever need to sell it to someone other than a family member. Travelshare can also be cancelled or discontinued at any time.
Question: I was told that I had to have Travelshare in order to trade my Worldmark credits through exchange companies like RCI and Interval International. Is this true?
Answer: No, that is false. ANY Worldmark owner can exchange through RCI (www.rci.com), Interval International (www.intervalworld.com) or many other exchange companies. You simply need to purchase an inexpensive membership in them. For example RCI and II have frequently run specials for Worldmark owners. The full price is just $89 per year to join RCI and $84 per year to join Interval International.
See our inventory of Worldmark packages