Selling Your Worldmark Timeshare is as easy as A, B, C...
A) Let us know the details of your Worldmark Timeshare. We specialize in only Worldmark timeshares.
Please take a minute to fill out our Easy On-Line Form. This gives us all the information needed to make you an offer. Please note that we can only broker US memberships. We are unable to purchase Canadian and South Pacific Accounts at this time.
EASY ON-LINE FORM (Click Here)
To confirm all these details please contact the Worldmark Transfers Department at 1-800-537-6497.
It is vital that the information you give us is correct because we utilyze all these details in determining a purchase price.
- Your name
- Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Worldmark Membership Number
- Anniversary Month
- Number of Annual Credits
- Number of Credits to Use Without Borrowing
- Number of Booked Credits (Those that have a pending vacation)
- Principle Balance Owed (if any)
- Your Monthly Loan Payment Amount to Wyndham
- Next Loan Payment Due
- Next Maintenance Payment Due
- Amount to bring account current
- Click here to go to the form now!
B) Let's Talk about a Reasonable Price
After receiving all the details about your membership, we will offer you a competitive price based on the current market value of your membership.
C) Completing the Sale.
Once you accept our purchase price, we will send you a Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement with full instructions. You will need to sign and send this back to us within three business days. Once we receive this agreement we will list your membership. It typically takes us 30-60 days to find a buyer and 90-120 for Worldmark to complete the transfer process. We GUARANTEE to send you full payment of your Worldmark timeshare within 120 days of receiving your contract.
Why list your membership with Timeshare Properties?
- No upfront FEES. Most Worldmark resellers will offer to sell your membership to someone else. Many companies usually ask for an upfront fee of $700 - $3,900 and then some charge an additional commission if your membership sells. This process usually takes a minimum of three - six months from beginning to end and then you receive payment for your membership. In addition, after advertising costs and brokerage expenses, what you receive will in most cases be less than what you receive from us.
- Competitive Pricing. We consistently offer the highest cash prices for Worldmark timeshares in the
- Reputation. In over 12 years of business we have never had a complaint and work diligently to please our clients.
- Legal Accountability. We are affiliated with the Better Business Bureau. In addition, we are a licensed incorporated real estate company under the rules and regulations of the Washington State Real Estate Commission. If we were to defraud you, we would lose our real estate license and our business. We are mandated by law to treat you with respect and to follow through with the transaction. Click here for our history with the Better Business Bureau.
- Fantastic Relationship with Worldmark. We work daily - sometimes hourly - with the Worldmark Transfers Department. This working relationship ensures that we are respected by them, and in addition, we will complete the transaction as quickly as possible.
- Expertise & Specialization. Even though we are able to sell any timeshare program in the nation, we have concentrated all our efforts to buy and sell Worldmark timeshares exclusively. We are experts in every aspect of the Worldmark program and the resale market. We understand exactly how Worldmark works and will guarentee you fast payment and a smooth transaction.
Go to the form now!
Fill out our EASY ON- LINE FORM (Click HERE)
Common Questions & Answers
Question: "Why do I need to fill out this form?"
Answer: This gives us the details about your membership so we can give you a purchase price. This is your first step. There is no obligation involved. It should only take you a couple minutes.
Question: "Can't you just give me a purchase price over the phone?"
Answer: We wish we could, but we need an hour or so to review all the details of your membership to determine the most we can pay. In addition, we want to make sure that our purchase price is in writing.
We will do our best to email our purchase price within 24 hours!
Question: "Are there any Worldmark memberships that you do not purchase?"
Answer: Yes, there are some clients who owe more on a Worldmark timeshare than the current market value. Unknowingly, when most of us first buy a timeshare we didn't realize there was a resale market selling at less than half the cost. We will do our best, but some people unfortunately owe more than their membership is worth.